Danger of explosion of stainless steel reactor
In the process of using stainless steel reactor, the risk of decomposition explosion has become extremely low, which is of course due to the continuous progress of reactor research and development technology, which has greatly improved the safety factor of all kinds of reactor products. However, some serious improper operation may still bring the risk of decomposition explosion of stainless steel reactor.
For example, too much catalyst or too fast feeding speed will lead to too fast instantaneous temperature rise, which will cause decomposition explosion of stainless steel reactor. Mechanical impurities were brought into the stainless steel reactor, resulting in local friction and heating, which led to the decomposition and explosion of the reactor. Treatment method:
1. Pay attention not to fall into mechanical impurities during maintenance. The bearing components were worn and heated, and the temperature increased after overheating, which led to the decomposition and explosion of the reactor.
2. Strictly check the quality of spare parts and improve the maintenance quality. The friction between the agitator blade and the reactor wall produced local overheating, which led to the decomposition and explosion of the stainless steel reactor.
3. Improve the quality of maintenance and spare parts. The failure of instrument automatic control of catalyst system or operation of catalyst pump led to decomposition and explosion of stainless steel reactor.
4. Overhaul and debug the instrument to achieve accuracy and sensitivity. Too much catalyst or too fast feeding speed, the instantaneous temperature rise speed is too fast, leading to decomposition explosion.
5. Strictly control the amount of catalyst and feed evenly. The increase of oxygen content in the process system led to the decomposition and explosion of stainless steel reactor. Generally, it should not be more than 1ppm.
6. Strictly control the oxygen content in the process system.
Precautions for heating and cooling temperature control system of stainless steel reactor:
The liquid circulation of the whole stainless steel reactor system is closed, and the system has an expansion container. The expansion container and the liquid circulation are adiabatic. It does not participate in the liquid circulation, but is mechanically connected. The medium temperature in the expansion container must be lower than 60 degrees, no matter whether the liquid circulation temperature of the stainless steel reactor is high or low.
The whole liquid circulation is a closed system. There is no absorption of water vapor at low temperature and no oil mist at high temperature. Heat transfer oil can work at a wide range of temperatures; The same machine, the same heat conduction medium can achieve - 100 ℃ to 200 ℃ temperature control. The refrigeration capacity ranges from 1kW to 80kW. There are no mechanical and electronic valves in the whole circulation system.
Wuxi Municipal sea Petrochemical Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of chemical and pharmaceutical equipment. The company has strong technical force, complete equipment, advanced production technology, perfect detection means, reliable quality and superior performance.